Powerful MASSO G3 controller – lathe CNC Controller integrated with 15″ capacitive touch LED screen.
MASSO Touch is a standalone Lathe CNC Controller with fully integrated hardware and software specially designed to run CNC machines independently of a PC. No need to worry about installing drivers or motion cards, just wire the MASSO to your motor drives and enter calibration values to start machining.
MASSO Touch allows the user to easily wire, install accessories and service the unit while mounted on the machine.
Encoder feedback from spindle makes it easy to setup and machine multi-pass threads accurately.
Includes all advanced software features:
- Built-in WiFi Connectivity – MASSO Touch comes with Wi-Fi hardware and software to easily transfer gcodes files to the machine and monitor machine/job status through WiFi – MORE INFO
- QR Scanner – QR Scanner software allows the user to connect a USB QR scanner to the MASSO G3 controller. The user can scan QR codes generated by MASSO Link software to load gcode files on the controller from the USB pen drive – MORE INFO
Wiring and Setup instructions: CLICK HERE
Lathe CNC Controller features:
- E-Stop, cycle start and cycle stop buttons for easy machine control.
- Software supports horizontal and vertical user interface with on screen touch keyboard for vertical interface.
- USB ports for directly connecting keyboard, mouse and flash drives.
- 24 Isolated Inputs.
- 18 Outputs.
- Step & Direction signals for stepper or servo drives.
- Direct spindle control with 0-10 volts, CW, CCW & PWM.
- MPG handwheel dial support.