A simple and standalone cnc plasma controller with fully integrated hardware and software specially designed to run CNC machines independently of a PC. No need to worry about installing drivers or motion cards, just wire the MASSO to your motor drives and enter calibration values to start machining. External Torch Height Control (THC) allows MASSO to control the Z axis automatically in THC mode.
Includes all advanced software features:
- Built-in WiFi Connectivity – MASSO Touch comes with Wi-Fi hardware and software to easily transfer gcodes files to the machine and monitor machine/job status through WiFi – MORE INFO
- Multi-Head – Multi-Head allows the user to control advanced multiple heads on a machine – MORE INFO
- QR Scanner – QR Scanner software allows the user to connect a USB QR scanner to the MASSO G3 controller. The user can scan QR codes generated by MASSO Link software to load gcode files on the controller from the USB pen drive – MORE INFO
- Support for USB Touch Screens – Use a standard touch screen with USB interface to run your machine – MORE INFO
CNC plasma controller features:
- 4 times faster then Generation 2 controllers.
- 4 USB ports to directly connect the keyboard, mouse, touchscreen and pen drive without a need of USB hub.
- 24 Isolated Inputs
- 18 Outputs
- Step & Direction signals for stepper or servo drives
- Direct spindle control with 0-10 volts, CW, CCW & PWM
- MPG handwheel dial support