The 60 series DC servo motor contains 0.4KW power and 3.8Nm torque, the motor uses the Japanese Tamagawa 2500 encoder and cable, suitable for industrial automation equipment.
- Voltage input range: DC36V~50V (48VDC is recommended)
- Max peak current: 8.0A (at 48VDC)
- Full subdivision range: Default 400/rev, any subdivision (200~51200) can be set through debugging panel.
- Pulse form: pulse + direction, CW/CCW
- Pulse response frequency: 0~200kHz
- Plug & Play, no tuning required for most applications
- With protection functions such as over voltage,
overcurrent, tracking error out of tolerance, etc
- 0.4Kw servo motor
- LCDA608S driver
- 3 Meter Encoder cable
- 3 Meters Motor cable