- Voltage input range: AC150V~230V (generally connected to 220V)
- Statistic and dynamic currents can be set within 0~6A
- External digital debugging panel, current and subdivision can be adjusted
- Subdivision adjustment range: 200~51200, max pulse response frequency: 200KHZ
- Dynamic current control largely decreases heat generation and vibration noise of motor
- With protection functions such as overvoltage, overcurrent, tracking error out of tolerance, etc
- Plug & Play, no tuning required for most applications
This driver is for 3 phase closed loop stepper motors NEMA 34 or 42.