Mill / Router CNC Controller (MASSO G3)
A simple and standalone Mill/Router CNC Controller with fully integrated hardware and software specially designed to run CNC machines independently of a PC. No need to worry about installing drivers or motion cards, just wire the MASSO to your motor drives and enter calibration values to start machining.
Built-in WiFi Connectivity – MASSO G3 comes with Wi-Fi hardware and software to easily transfer gcodes files to the machine and monitor machine/job status wireless .
- 4 times faster then Generation 2 controllers.
- 4 USB ports to directly connect keyboard, mouse, touchscreen and pen drive without a need of USB hub.
- 24 Isolated Inputs
- 18 Outputs
- 2 Analog (12 bit) inputs
- Step & Direction signals for stepper or servo drives
- Direct spindle control with 0-10 volts, CW, CCW & PWM
- MPG handwheel dial support
This post is also available in: Dutch